Just like elite athletes, leaders rely on the expertise of a coach to take to them to more expanded heights. Having a qualified coach who is dedicated to your success and happiness and is devoted to providing clear and direct guidance, encouragement and coaching is vital to anyone’s success. The Black Belt Leadership Coaching Model is based on the following five key principles to assist clients in achieving their desired results.
- Vision – The ability to gain crystal clear clarity on the vision you want to create is important for any successful leader. Having this clarity not only guides leaders in getting clear about “what” they want to create, but specifically “why” it is important for them to magnetize their desires to them. Strong, succinct and clear understanding and articulation of your vision and why it is important to you is the first step in experiencing it in your life.
- Strategies – All great leaders are clear about specific strategies that are necessary for them to achieve their desired results. The Black Belt Leadership Coaching process assists clients in creating clear strategies for success that are consistent with their values and the impact they wish to make on the world.
- Mind Set Changes – “Whether you think you can or think you can’t – you’re right.”, said the late Henry Ford, the creator of Ford Motor Company. Oftentimes, the only thing that stands between you and what you desire is a shift in belief about what is possible and/or your belief in yourself that you can make it happen. In Black Belt Leadership Coaching, clients are challenged to look deeply at their current limiting beliefs and coached on how to replace them with an empowering mindset that can lead to powerful results.
- Skill Set Changes – Obviously, the development of empowering life, leadership and professional skills is necessary to the success of any leader. During the Black Belt Leadership Coaching program, clients are assisted in the identification of the skill sets they need to develop to experience the results they desire and are guided in best ways to develop these skills to support their expansion and growth.
- Releasing Energy Drains – The key to any successful leader is the ability to manage their energy. We are each gifted with a finite amount of energy with which to power our lives. When specific tasks, habits or ways of being distract us from our intended goals, these energy drains can have a dramatic impact on our personal and professional lives. In the Black Belt Leadership Coaching program, these energy drains are identified through direct and frank discussion and plans are put into place to either delete, defer or delegate the activities that drain one of their precious energy so that full attention and focus may be placed on achieving desired results.
Chris possesses such great wisdom and integrity along with patient guidance, while really challenging me. He is a strong hearted and wise leader, who walks beside me on the journey and I am forever grateful. I am lucky and so is anyone else who walks with him.
While working with Chris, I was hired for a position that has proven to he lucrative, professionally satisfying, and has the potential for incredible growth. If I had not been working with Chris, I would not have had the courage or confidence to pursue the career opportunity.
He was instrumental in understanding my specific needs and identifying outside resources/materials to accelerate my progress. I have been blessed to work with Chris Natzke in his Black Belt Leadership Coaching program and look forward to building on my experience!